Please use the form below to contribute via PayPal. After you press the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can securely enter your credit or debit card information.

If you live in Minnesota, the first $50 that you contribute each year ($100 per couple) to a campaign like ours is fully refundable, under the state’s Political Contribution Refund program. We will mail you a receipt (Form EP-3), which you may submit to the state to obtain the refund. (Note that this is separate from your other tax filings; you don’t need to wait until the following year to file.)

Contributions to political campaigns are not tax-deductible. Contributions are limited to $1,000 per individual per two-year election cycle. For more information about campaign contribution limits, please review the guidelines established by the Minnesota Campaign Finance BoardHer for House does not solicit or accept contributions from lobbyists or PACs during the legislative session.

Contribution Form 2018

Read these guidelines first...

By filling out the form below, you are asserting that the statements below are true and accurate. Please read them carefully before continuing:

  • This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
  • This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
  • This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
  • I am at least eighteen years old and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.

If you wish to use PayPal, please use this form.